GLOBO hosts a live Webinar on “Empowering SMBs with Enterprise-grade Cloud Mobility”July 23, 2013
GLOBO, (LSE-AIM: GBO), the international leader and technology innovator delivering Enterprise Mobility Management and Telecom software products and solutions will host a webinar on “Empowering SMBs with Enterprise-grade Cloud Mobility” that will:
- Mitigate the potential impact of employees using their own devices at work
- Address BYOD issues for smaller organizations
- Empower employees with critical business apps while allowing them to use their own smartphones and tablets
- Easily implement a mobile platform to address security issues, while increasing productivity
Why: BYOD initiatives are seen as an attractive strategy, allowing an organization to permit access to enterprise applications and data via personally owned devices. Whether you have 10 or 100 employees in your business, clients still need to be taken care of, products still need to get delivered, and stuff still needs to get done. But for many smaller organizations, implementing a mobile strategy can be a hassle. Or worse these businesses could just let employees use whatever they need to get the job done, without serious consideration to privacy and security issues that could be a detriment to the business.
Who: speakers include:
- Richard Absalom, Senior Mobility Analyst for OVUM Research
- Trevor Leb, Marketing Director N.America for GLOBO
When: Thursday 25th, 2013
Live webinar will begin at 12:30 p.m EDT
How: Register Now!
About: GLOBO PLC (LSE-AIM:GBO), is an international leader and technology innovator delivering Enterprise Mobility Management and Telecom software products and solutions. Globo has established itself as one of the market leaders in the ICT market, offering a wide range of products and services to the corporate, public and consumer market. The Group operates internationally through subsidiaries and offices in US, UK, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia. For more information visit the company’s website at globoplc.com