2015 Feaco Annual Conference
- 15 October - 16 October 2015
- Athens, Athens
The 2015 Feaco Annual Conference is taking place in Athens on October 15-16 and is titled “Towards a New Growth Model for Europe: the Role of the Consultant”
Globo will be participating in a panel discussion with key speaker Makis Bonanos, COO presenting “The challenges of building an outward looking European economy”
The FEACO Conference is the foremost international event for the Consulting sector and is held annually in a FEACO member country. The main goal for the 2015 FEACO conference is to bring out innovative ideas on entrepreneurship and economic growth across Europe and to highlight the role of management consulting.
The keynote addresses and the speeches will be delivered by prominent speakers from enterprises, government and academia. Participants at the Conference will be chief executives and senior partners from European and international management consultancies, enterprises, as well as government officials.
The main themes of the conference include:
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in Europe
- The challenge of building an outward looking European economy
- Building a new financial model
- The role of the European and national authorities in supporting the new growth model
- Trends for Management Consulting in Europe – Preparing for the future.
A Gala Dinner will be sponsored by Globo at the St. George Lycabettus Hotel on Thursday, October 15th . An award ceremony will take place with the Constantinus European Award 2015.