11th Annual Mobile Healthcare Summit
- 27 January - 28 June 2015
- Toronto, ON
The 11th Annual Mobile Healthcare Summit in Toronto brought together thought leaders and practitioners that aim to transform Canadian healthcare. Topics included:
– Digital health strategies that engage clinicians and patients alike
– Ubiquitous connectivity in the Internet-of-Things era
– Evolution of mHealth
By attending this event, delegates were able to:
– Gain insight into new directions in mHealth: 4GHealth, Internet of Things, innovative apps, and more.
– Learn about new tools and strategies from 20+ mHealth leaders, clinicians, researchers, and technologists.
– Listen to case studies and panel discussions on deploying mobile solutions to enable patient-focused care, prioritize prevention, and improve operations efficiency.
– Choose from concurrent sessions that are most pertinent to your priority and interests.
– Network and dialogue with mHealth experts and peers.